NEOESR On-Line Adoption Application
Please help us find the right dog for you by providing complete answers to the questions below. The more we know, the better we
are able to make each adoption successful.
Please read the Terms of Adoption. If you agree to the terms, proceed with this on-line application.
Our volunteers may not be able to provide an immediate response to your application. We thank you in advance for your patience. You will be contacted when an appropriate dog becomes available. Thanks.
Please note that if you are selected to adopt a dog, you will need to personally pick up the dog from the foster home. We do not ship dogs to their new homes.
Please review the whole form before entering your data.
New England Old English Sheepdog Rescue, Inc.
Terms of Adoption
1. Fee: We ask for an adoption fee of $350 plus membership ($20 for a single membership) which entitles you to a year's subscription to our publication Tale's End. The $350 total is due at the time the adoption takes place. The Rescue dog will have been temperament tested, neutered or spayed, have had all the necessary inoculations, a heartworm test, stool test for worms, and medical treatment will be given as needed before the dog is adopted. A complete physical is given as well as the required Rabies shot.
2. AKC Papers: If AKC registration papers are available for the Rescue dog, copies will be given to the new owner.
3. Return Policy: If for any reason, the adoption is not found to be satisfactory, NEOESR requires that the dog be returned. The Rescue dog MUST NOT be sold or given away, but returned to NEOESR if for any reason the adoption is unsatisfactory for the adopting family. NEOESR, Inc. reserves the right to take back any Rescue dog that is being neglected or not properly cared for.
4. Release Form: The adoptive owner must sign a legal release form protecting themselves, the NEOESR, Inc., and the Rescue dog.
5. License: The Rescue dog must be licensed in accordance with existing laws in your town, and RABIES vaccine must be kept current.
6. Care: The adopting family agrees to provide adequate shelter, food, all necessary medical and grooming care, and agrees that their Rescue dog will not be allowed to run free or be tied out without proper supervision. Failure to do so will require that the dog be surrendered to NEOESR.
We require that you follow a regular inoculation program as established by your veterinarian. Your dog will need yearly boosters for Distemper, Parvo, Kennel Cough. Rabies booster as required by your state law. Your dog MUST have an annual test for heartworm and your veterinarian will recommend a heartworm preventative program for your dog.
I have read the terms of adoption and understand them and agree to abide by them if I adopt an Old English Sheepdog from the NEOESR, Inc.
Copyright © . All Rights Reserved.